Call South Office: 01256643634
Call North Office: 01642888814

Energy4 Still Operating During Covid-19

Court summons for a disputed energy supplier bill

Call: 01642888816
Call: 01642888814​

Court summons for a disputed energy supplier bill

Court summons for a disputed energy supplier bill

Court summons for a disputed energy supplier bill Energy4 can help with this. Depending on how far the process has progressed we might be able to intervene.  We will investigate to see if all the correct procedures have been followed. Energy supplier will have applied to the Magistrate’s Court to have your meter disconnected. To help prevent progression to a court summons make sure you contact us at: contact@energy4.co.uk If you receive any demand from your energy supplier, the quicker we can assess the situation the easier it is to be able to start negotiations where appropriate. Agree a payment plan Contact your supplier as soon as you can if you are worried about paying your energy bills. Suppliers must work with you to agree on a payment plan you can afford under Ofgem rules. This includes reviewing a plan you have agreed before. You can ask for: a review of your payments and debt repayments payment breaks or reductions more time to pay access to hardship funds Priority Service registration – a free support service if you are in a vulnerable situation. If you can’t agree on a way to pay, get help from Citizens Advice. Someone at their Extra Help Unit could take on your case if you are in a vulnerable situation. Call OfGem 0808 223 1133 or use their online webchat. For OfGem textphone, dial 18001 followed by the helpline number. Check schemes, grants and benefits From suppliers Many energy companies offer schemes or grants to help with home heating and energy costs. For example, by making your home more energy-efficient or offering free boiler checks and upgrades. You don’t have to be a customer to join some of these schemes. Citizens Advice lists grants some larger suppliers offer. Talk to your supplier about grants and schemes they run too. From the government You might qualify for the: Winter Fuel Payment – a £100 to £300 fuel payment for people born on or before 5 October 1954. Cold Weather Payment – a £25 payment for every 7 days of very cold weather between November and March. Warm Home Discount – a £140 discount for some people getting Pension Credit or some people in low-income households. The government’s Fuel Direct Scheme can also help you repay a debt from benefit payments. Contact Jobcentre Plus (or your pension centre if you’re on Pension Credit) to apply. Let’s Talk has a benefits eligibility checker. It includes benefits guidance if you’re affected by the coronavirus. From charities Let’s Talk has information on grants some charities offer and how to apply. Turn2Us has grants search and adviser locator tools. Get debt advice You can find advice on managing debt problems and budgeting through the: Money Advice Service National Debtline StepChange Debt Charity Start by working out which debts you need to deal with first. Priority debts are ones that can cause serious problems if you can’t do anything about them. They include things like your energy bills, rent or mortgage and council tax. You can learn more about working out priority and other debts on the Citizens Advice website. Their budgeting tool can also help you manage your finances. Other tips Check if you can cut costs by switching from your current energy tariff or supplier. Change the payment method for your bills if you can. Direct Debit is usually cheaper. Use the Simple Energy Advice calculator to see how you can improve your energy efficiency, including the Green Deal. You can also learn about schemes run by your local council. Energy efficiency improvements cover things like home heating, free boiler replacement and roof insulation. You can also call Simple Energy Advice if you’re in England or Wales, or Home Energy Scotland if you’re in Scotland. Simple Energy Advice: 0800 444 202 Home Energy Scotland: 0808 808 2282 Court summons for a disputed energy supplier bill Contact Energy4 today for further information Location: 25 Hartley Meadow, Whitchurch, Hampshire, RG28 7BW Opening Hours: 8:00 – 17:00 Mon to Sat To discuss further, please contact Energy4 Telephone: Call us on 01642 888814 & 01642 888816 Email: contact@energy4.co.uk Please provide the best date and time of day that we should contact you Click here to contact Energy4 today Contact Energy4 today for further information Information from OfGem business electricity business gas
Tag: Court summons for a disputed energy supplier bill

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Social media & sharing icons powered by UltimatelySocial