Water Quote For Your Business
Call us on 01256643634 – South Office & 01642888814 – North Office to get a water quote. Guaranteed good quotes to all our business customers
Water Quote Form
Run a water comparison and switch to the best deals
Please complete the following quote form to allow Energy4 to provide a quote
Get In Touch
Opening Hours: 8:00 – 17:00 Mon to Fri
Call Energy4 Today For A Quote
01256643634 – South Office
01642888814 – North Office
Opening Hours: 8:00 – 17:00 Monday to Saturday
Location: 25 Hartley Meadow, Whitchurch, Hampshire, RG28 7BW
Water quote for business online made easy with Energy4
Why should I switch water supplier?
Save money on your water bills, find your cheapest water supplier
To obtain a water quote, provide the following information to Energy4
- Provide your business address
- The current name of your Supplier
- Annual Consumption (kW)
- Business registration (Private Limited, Sole-trader, PLC)
Complete Letter Of Authority (LOA)
Contract End Date (CED)
Termination notice period
Switch utility contracts or renewing contracts is possible with an application made before the Termination notice period. Changing water supplier or renewed contracts when the termination notice period has been missed will result in a site being moved onto out-of-contract rates for the period specified below. Switch business sites to another water supplier, or renewed.
Water quote from Energy4
Switch water supplier or renew present supplier
Once the business owner has decided to switch the present Supplier or renew water supplier, business credit reviewed as each Supplier has requirements. The contract confirmed with payment details provided. Paying by Direct Debit can usually save money.
Energy4 will then forward to the business owner a copy of the water contract to be completed. Water contract completed, and a copy returned to Energy4.
Water contract submitted
Business owner retains the original water contract.
Water contract processed
The water supplier will notify Energy4 of the processing of the water contract.
Previous water supplier can reject the transfer
New water supplier can reject the contract
– Objection to the Letter of Authority
– Business owner is already in a contract and is not free to leave when the incoming Supplier is applying to take the supply
– Business owner has debts or unpaid bills on their account before the new water supplier applies to take the supply
– The new water supplier is applying for the incorrect transfer date
– Business owner is applying for a Change-of-tenancy (COT), and the new water supplier is attempting to take the supply before the COT is logged
Confirm switch of water supplier