During this Covid-19 Coronavirus outbreak
• Energy4 has been trading, and will continue to trade until further notice.
• The company will abide by UK government guidelines on distancing, etc.,
• It has been identified that during these difficult times customers should be aware of the market, and should not accept the first quote provided by their current Supplier, renewals are always higher. Let Energy4 provide you with a quote from the whole of the market.
• We at Energy4 will continue to provide help to all business who have missed their contract-end-dates during Covid-19.
• Energy4 will continue to be at this business address. There are no alternative business addresses or telephone numbers to use.
• During Covid-19, our business has provided information to Trading Standards and the Police that criminals have been contacting customers as:
– Fake Utility companies
– Fake Telecom internet companies
There output was to acquire bank details. Financial information should nver be discussede over the telephone form unknown number or unknown email. If in doubt, hang up and call your utiltiy and telecom provider directly. Customers should remain vigilant. Matters that require business customers attention will be sent by post, that include your company account details. If in doubt, report to Action Fraud – click here – https://www.actionfraud.police.uk/
Thank you for your time in reading this message
Director – Energy4
Further information about Covid-19 from the NHS – https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
Further information about Covid-19 from the NHS – https://www.covid19.nhs.uk/
Further information about Covid-19 from the WHO – https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
Business Advice as of 14/10/2020
Coronavirus (Covid-19) support is available to businesses from the UK Government
Loans, tax relief and cash grants are available
Employers can apply for staff to get up to 80% pay if they can’t work
Self-employed people can receive up to £2,500 per month in grants for at least 3 months
Working safely during coronavirus (Covid-19)
Find out how to make your workplace Covid-19 secure.
Applies to: England (see guidance for Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland)
These 14 guides cover a range of different types of work. Many businesses operate more than one type of workplace, such as an office, factory and fleet of vehicles. You may need to use more than one of these guides as you think through what you need to do to keep people safe. Priority actions are outlined at the top of each guide.
NHS Test and Trace in the workplace
Guidance on NHS Test and Trace for employers, businesses and workers.
NHS Test and Trace:
provides testing for anyone who has symptoms of coronavirus to find out if they have the virus
gets in touch with anyone who has had a positive test result to help them share information about any close recent contacts they have had
alerts those contacts, where necessary, and notifies them they need to self-isolate to help stop the spread of the virus
By following instructions to self-isolate, people who have had close recent contact with someone with coronavirus will be protecting their family, friends, colleagues and other people around them, and will play a direct role in stopping the spread of the virus.
This information provided in relation to Covid-19