In 2014, Energy4 was started to disrupt and challenge the overpriced and outdated practices of the utility industry
Energy4 as a Third-Party-Intermediary (TPIs):
- Follows professional ethics to provide independent, impartial, evidenced based, Whole of Market (WoM) transparent, non-biased utility information from 27+ utility providers
- Best understands and satisfies the product, and service need of the customer
- Educates all customers on the utility market, communicating easily
- Makes itself universally accessible to all business owners, from those using their home to large warehouses, and chemical plants.
- Offers the best supplier of rates and charges across the UK, not available with our competitors.
- Operates like the utility industry, as they place fees to the utility charges and rates, this is how they stay in business and operate there call centres.
- Energy4 places fees to the utility charges and rates to stay in business. These fees cannot be beaten by our competitors.
- Energy4 does not place any consultancy fee or commission charges onto utility bills.
- Identifies the ethical decisions customers make, identifying if they are looking to save money, or interested in choosing a utility provider that benefits the UK economy, energy autonomy (renewable energy), the planet, environment, ecology, and society.
- Understands and shares with customers and employees, having a broad understanding to change and show flexibility with the market. Inspiring and uplifting the customer, and employees
- Helps businesses stay in business