Energy4 £500 Challenge
Promotion (19.9 Terms & Conditions)
What’s the Catch I Hear You Say?
Energy4 assures that there is no catch to this deal, it’s just another superb reason to switch your business utility supplies to Energy4. Energy4 has energy experts who can beat the forecast annual cost of any 1, 2- or 3-year fixed energy initial renewal offer from your current supplier. The deal does however exclude any other special offers being offered by energy suppliers, such as cashback promotions, discounts, vouchers, employer family offers from suppliers, and employers, and self-generating power supplies, etc.,
What’s the Catch I Hear You Say?
To qualify for the Energy4 £500 Challenge, Energy4:
- Must see the current competing supplier’s initial renewal letter offer by fax or email from the business owner shown on the bill
- Provision of a spreadsheet, clearly showing that the renewal letter has been beaten from the best selection of supplier energy prices currently available
- Can also do same if you use a current energy consultant / broker by placing their prices on our spreadsheet again beating their prices
- Identifies Will if you are a NEW customer to our services or previous customer who has switched energy tariffs with us before, it does not matter as your business is eligible to take part in this promotion; which we think makes everyone a winner
- Will either you save money for your organisation by lowering your commercial gas and electricity bills, or are given £500 (GBP-Sterling) per fuel to spend as you wish
- Vows to beat any initial renewal quote from your current business energy supplier
Terms and conditions
You can read the terms and conditions in full below, but we think you will agree that there are no surprises, they will simply beat any initial renewal quote or give you serious cash.
- Energy4 aim to beat the forecast annual cost of any 1, 2- or 3-year fixed electricity or gas initial renewal offer, based on your annual consumption which you provide to Energy4. Where we decide not to offer a lower priced plan, we’ll pay £500 per fuel, per site. The promotion is open to new and existing customers who are small or medium enterprises and excludes any other promotion offered by a competing supplier, e.g. cashback, promotions, discounts, vouchers, employer family offers from suppliers, and employers, and self-generating power supplies, etc.,
- Your energy tariff or fixed price contract must be in the renewal window. If Energy4 can’t beat the price, you tell Energy4 you would like to claim the £1,000 promotion
- Energy4 will need to see the competing initial renewal offer from your existing supplier, either by email or fax. The contract start date must be within 120 days of the date on the renewal letter or email
- Energy4 review their offer and the competing offer from your existing supplier using information you provide to us such as your annual consumption as well as any additional costs or charges you will pay in the competing offer over the contract period, e.g. distribution/transportation, VAT, Climate Change Levy (CCL) or CCL equivalent charge and government environmental charges or costs. If the competing offer is for a two- or three-year term, we’ll use the same annual consumption for each year
- The promotion is available to small and medium enterprises (Energy4) with less than 10 non-half hourly electricity or non-daily metered gas sites who use less than 1,000,000kWh of electricity or 1,500,000kWh of gas per year. Alternative offers through third party intermediaries are not eligible for this promotion. Any offer of a contract is subject to a credit check. If Energy4 can not beat the renewal offer then Energy4 will send a £500 cheque made out to the business name within 28 days, following receipt of the written/email offer and of Energy4 declining to beat the offer from your existing supplier